Today, on 06.02.2018, a round table on the topic of preventing violent extremism and radicalization in the Albanian region was organized at the International Co-Operative Center offices. Participants in this meeting were:
– Arlinda Rrustemi – a representative of the Hague Institute, a researcher and pedagogue for peace and conflict studies.
– Anduena Qefalia – CVE expert, Lecturer at CIT, Canadian Institute of Technology
– International Co-Operative Center – represented by Ergys Muzhaqi, security expert
– Woman Center for Development and Culture Albania – represented by Director Rudina Collaku
– Albanian Muslim Intellectual Forum – represented by the leader Indrit Abadiaj
– Albania FM – Represented by Radio Director Renato Haxhiaj
– “Mendimi” Newspaper – represented by journalist Jonilda Haxhiaj