At the ‘ISSAT’ Institute , was developed Vocational Training for EU Projects ‘PROJECT MANAGEMENT’ . This course started on 05.09.2017 and took place for 5 weeks. At the end of the course the trainees were provided with the “ISSAT” CERTIFICATE, recognized by the Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth, licensed through the National Licensing Center.
- To enable the potential of applicants to prepare / design a successful project proposal.
- Follow up the latest developments regarding the new EU financial instrument for the period 2014-2020, identifying potentially more strategic sectors to be funded.
- To deepen the knowledge about the rules and legal procedures applicable to EU financial assistance.
- Recognize the applicant with the stages through which the process of reviewing and approving their project proposal passes.
- Enhance the source of information on projects funded by EU funds.